About Court In The Act.

No albums are hosted here. All files must be deleted 24 hours after download, as they are for review and criticism purposes only - provided you follow this guideline, downloading from Court In The Act is legal as per s30(1) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. If any copyright holder has a problem with their material being posted here, get in touch and I will remove it. Let me know if any links are broken, I'll remove the post to prevent future annoyance, and will attempt to re-upload the file.

Comments make our work worthwhile. If you really enjoyed an album, tell us about it, we'd love to hear from you. If you hated it, tell us why.

Although music is a major part of all of our lives, we all have some form of external life. If there are periods in which no posts are added, I'm sorry, but that's how things happen. Even though I love blogging like this, sometimes I can't muster up the desire within myself to write about yet another album.

I'd like to say too that Court In The Act will never be run for personal profit. This means no advertisement, no premium schemes, and no LinkBucks. Megaupload is used because it strikes a fair balance between ease of upload and ease of download.

Saturday 23 June 2012

Enterro - Nunc Scio Tenebris Lux [2008]

Yes, I'm aware that I've been slacking more than a little with my posting schedule of late, but that should end now - I've had exams until yesterday, but now I have a glorious thirteen weeks off. Anyway, to the matter in hand. Enterro is a Brazilian black metal band - and although there is a smattering of blasting in their music, it's mostly midpaced, although I'd say that their style is such that they're equally effective at both tempos. The album is very much in the riffing style of recent Beherit, although perhaps with a little bit more speed - certainly, though, 'All In Satan' off Engram would fit very well on this album. It's not particularly original, but it is very well done, and certainly impressive for a self-released debut album. I haven't yet heard last year's follow-up, and based on the MA reviews, it's not as good, but this is an underrated album that deserves much more attention.

192 kbps

Mediafire
Zippyshare
iFolder
Rapidshare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...