About Court In The Act.

No albums are hosted here. All files must be deleted 24 hours after download, as they are for review and criticism purposes only - provided you follow this guideline, downloading from Court In The Act is legal as per s30(1) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. If any copyright holder has a problem with their material being posted here, get in touch and I will remove it. Let me know if any links are broken, I'll remove the post to prevent future annoyance, and will attempt to re-upload the file.

Comments make our work worthwhile. If you really enjoyed an album, tell us about it, we'd love to hear from you. If you hated it, tell us why.

Although music is a major part of all of our lives, we all have some form of external life. If there are periods in which no posts are added, I'm sorry, but that's how things happen. Even though I love blogging like this, sometimes I can't muster up the desire within myself to write about yet another album.

I'd like to say too that Court In The Act will never be run for personal profit. This means no advertisement, no premium schemes, and no LinkBucks. Megaupload is used because it strikes a fair balance between ease of upload and ease of download.

Friday 17 February 2012

Ehnahre - The Man Closing Up[2008]

Ehnahre are... some kind of something featuring former members of Kayo Dot and Biolich. So the credentials are there. The question simply is this: do you have the mental where-with-all to make it through this... whatever the fuck it is? Of all the clusterfuck noise abortions I have dedicated my life to spending time on the Internet about, Ehnahre's The Man Closing Up is the first to make me questions my choice in music.

Sitting there on my first spin of The Man Closing Up, with it's waves crushing Death/Doom mixed with grinding instrumental Noise and some other stuff that is vaguely musical in composition, I started thinking to myself "What the fuck am I listening to? Is this really the type of... stuff kind of like music you pictured yourself listening to when you were a kid and shit like Korn was still awesome? Maybe I should just quit while I am ahead. Maybe I should just start listening to LMAFO and Lady Gaga. I would probably have a girlfriend if I did. I could start going to dance clubs and only get headaches after the Cocaine starts wearing off."

Later, I just turned the volume up and brooded in the dark for a few hours.

Last.Fm(The Man Closing Up Is Free For Download on the bands Last.Fm Page)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...