About Court In The Act.

No albums are hosted here. All files must be deleted 24 hours after download, as they are for review and criticism purposes only - provided you follow this guideline, downloading from Court In The Act is legal as per s30(1) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. If any copyright holder has a problem with their material being posted here, get in touch and I will remove it. Let me know if any links are broken, I'll remove the post to prevent future annoyance, and will attempt to re-upload the file.

Comments make our work worthwhile. If you really enjoyed an album, tell us about it, we'd love to hear from you. If you hated it, tell us why.

Although music is a major part of all of our lives, we all have some form of external life. If there are periods in which no posts are added, I'm sorry, but that's how things happen. Even though I love blogging like this, sometimes I can't muster up the desire within myself to write about yet another album.

I'd like to say too that Court In The Act will never be run for personal profit. This means no advertisement, no premium schemes, and no LinkBucks. Megaupload is used because it strikes a fair balance between ease of upload and ease of download.

Saturday 20 August 2011

Court In The Act Presents Death Metal: The New Old School

In case you weren't aware, there's been something of a resurgence in bands playing old-school style death metal recently, probably to counteract the soulless wankery that has taken precedent since the turn of the millenium. This is a compilation of some of my favourites from this scene. (I will note that my colleague HeySharpshooter is somewhat more of an expert than me; if you like the style, I highly recommend all of his posts).

Tracklist:

1. Bastard Priest
- Total Mutilation (from Under The Hammer Of Destruction)
2. Funebrarum - Cursed Eternity (from The Sleep Of Morbid Dreams)
3. Hooded Menace - Terror Castle (from Never Cross The Dead)
4. Sonne Adam - Take Me Back To Where I Belong (from Transformation)
5. Abysmal Dawn - Leveling The Plane Of Existence (from Leveling The Plane Of Existence)
6. Bonesaw - Kill, Fuck And Eat (from Sawtopsy)
7. Decrepitaph - Desecrate Sacred Flesh (from Profane Doctrines Unburied)
8. Burial Invocation - Through The Void Of Obscurity (from Rituals Of The Grotesque)
9. Cruciamentum - Convocation Of Crawling Chaos (from Convocation Of Crawling Chaos)
10. Mortuous - External Deformities (from Mors Immortalis)

N.B. The reason for Abysmal Dawn's presence here is that they are akin to classic era Morbid Angel - amongst the rest they will stick out like a sore thumb.

Megaupload

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...